Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Small Change, Big Difference

Here are two concept posters for the tagline "Small Change, Big Difference." The word "change" plays off of the double meaning of change as either coins or difference.

My idea for the DFIX logo is to use the "X" as an arrow. After class discussion today on the theme, I made a few revisions shown here and incorporated a few others' ideas into the imagery, including changing the arrow to point upward representing extremely affordable upward mobility.

This is a possible avenue we can continue to explore! Look forward to seeing more ideas in class on Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. I like the simplistic feel of these, I think it adds to the concept of how something small can make a big statement. Both are awesome, but I really enjoy the the bottom poster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do we tie in the small with the big? That is something we can all think about..I will come with some ideas based off this Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the logo is really strong, I am feeling that the posters are interactive enough and I question the use of a tagline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Logo is good I agree...the imagery is meh....we will work up something fun and memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that the imagery has to be more powerful. I dont know if we should use coins, I would like to focus more on the ideas making the difference

    ReplyDelete